…don’t use The Guardian as fuel for the chimney starter.
This picture is from last year, when we had some real problems lighting the barbeque (the ribs we were cooking are resting on the chimney starter while we try to relight the charcoal in the barbeque).
I’m now convinced that our problems with the chimney starter were entirely down to The Guardian and its unique inflammable properties. I used a cube or two of firelighter in the bottom half of the chimney starter at our barbeque a couple of weeks ago, and it worked like a charm (twice!).
Now that I know I can light the barbeque without a hassle, I’m sure I’ll be using it a lot more this summer.